Looking for an easy, quick & delicious way to cook salmon for dinner? Try this recipe for a Maple Glazed Salmon!
- 1/4 cup maple REAL maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of Soya Sauce
- 1 Glove Minced Garlic
- Garlic Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fillet of Salmon
- Preheat Oven to 400F
- Mix ingredients in bowl & pour over fish. Let marinate for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.
- Place salmon onto baking sheet with foil.
- Bake Salmon for 20-25 minutes or until fork tender.
- The last 2 minutes turn to broil to glaze the top.
- Pull out of oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving.